Annual Report 2012
For the year ended 30 June 2012
Presented to the House of Representatives pursuant to section 44(1) of the Public Finance Act 1989
Published by the Ministry of Education, New Zealand, October 2012.
St Pauls Square, 45-47 Pipitea Street
PO Box 1666, Thorndon
Wellington 6011, New Zealand.
Crown copyright © 2012
Except for the Ministry of Education’s logo, this copyright work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 New Zealand licence. In essence, you are free to copy, distribute and adapt the work, as long as you attribute the work to the Ministry of Education and abide by the other licence terms. In your attribution, use the wording 'New Zealand Ministry of Education', not the Ministry of Education logo or the New Zealand Government logo.
In this section
- Foreword from the Secretary for Education
- Introduction to the Ministry of Education's Annual Report 2011 from Lesley Longstone, Secretary for Education
- Summary of the progress we have made against the priorities we set in our Statement of Intent 2011 - 2016
- Part one - Our focus
- Details our progress against the work we set out to do, as reported in the Ministry's Statement of Intent 2011-2016, and our focus for future work
- Part two - Our performance
- Details our financial statements, statements of service performance and non-departmental financial statements for 2011/12