Publications and resources
Publications showing how the Ministry of Education will achieve its outcomes and the Government's wider goals for education. You can also access Regulatory Impact Statements (RIS) and download copies of our strategic publications, including our Annual Report and Statement of Intent.
In this section
- Briefings to Incoming Ministers
- Ministry of Education's briefing documents to the Minister of Education and the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment
- Annual reports
- Links to the Ministry of Education's current and archived annual reports.
- Statements of intent
- Statement of intent publications setting out key elements of how the Ministry of Education will contribute to the delivery of Government themes and ministerial priorities for education, the actions that will be taken to achieve those outcomes
- Ministry of Education position paper: Assessment
- Ministry's position on assessment. Our vision for assessment.
- The New Zealand Education Profile
- The New Zealand Education Profile provides key statistics from early childhood education through to 18 years of age.