International students and parents
Your welfare, fee refunds, transferring your course and contacting your provider, visas, religious and cultural support groups for international students and their families.
In this section
- Your welfare
- Tell us you're safe, accommodation, emergency money, someone to talk to, hospitals and medical centres
- Fee refunds and course transfers
- Course fee refund, changing provider for international students at tertiary or private training establishments
- What to do if your visa is expiring or you have no immigration papers
- Religious support groups
- Muslim, Islamic, Hebrew, Buddhist and Chinese contact details.
- Cultural support groups
- Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Hindi, Guangdong and Thai contact details
- Interpretation services and community links
- Ethnic community links. Counselling, translation and interpretation services
- International students moving out of Christchurch
- Moving out of Christchurch, accepting invitations to attend and enrol in, another school. Student visas