Emergency management and traumatic incidents
Emergency, traumatic incident and pandemic planning and responding information for early childhood services, schools, tertiary institutions and parents.
In this section
- Preparing for an emergency, traumatic incident or pandemic. This information is for early childhood education services, schools, tertiary organisations, education agencies, students, parents and other interested stakeholders
- Resources to help with responding to an emergency, traumatic incident or pandemic. For early childhood services, schools and tertiary institutions
- Emergency events
- Our response to previous emergency events including the support and advice we provided to early childhood services and schools
- Christchurch earthquakes
- Our response to the Christchurch earthquakes including announcements and updates. For early childhood education services, schools, parents, international students and their parents, tertiary students.
- Ministerial Inquiry: Employment of a convicted sex offender in education sector
- Reports, recommendations and actions from the Ministerial Inquiry into the employment of a convicted sex offender in the education sector. Advice and guidance for schools