e-Learning in tertiary education
This section provides information about e-learning in the tertiary education sector, access to e-learning resources and research, and an overview of the Ministry of Education's role in e-learning.
In this section
- What is e-Learning?
- Learn more about e-Learning and the opportunities it offers tertiary students
- Knowledge resources
- Evidence-based knowledge resources about e-learning to assist tertiary organisational leaders, educators, and students
- e-Learning research
- Information about tertiary e-learning research that has been developed by the sector with support from the Ministry and its partners.
- The Ministry’s role in tertiary e-Learning
- A brief overview of tertiary e-Learning in New Zealand and the Ministry’s role
- This page provides a summary of the major developments in connectivity both in New Zealand and internationally with a focus on relevant and appropriate strategies, standards and advice.