Ongoing Resourcing Scheme (ORS) Guidelines
The Ongoing Resourcing Scheme (ORS) Guidelines explain which students with the highest special education needs will meet the eligibility criteria. The guidelines tell you how to apply to the Scheme.
These guidelines were last updated in April 2012.
In this section
- The Ongoing Resourcing Scheme
- Which students are eligible for the ORS, verification levels, appropriate applications and how to apply.
- ORS Criteria
- There are nine ORS criteria and students are eligible for the ORS when they meet at least one criterion.
- The application process
- Information about how the application process for ORS works.
- ORS resources
- Resources include specialist expertise, additional teaching, paraprofessional support and grants for consumable items.
- Definitions of some terms used in the Ongoing Resourcing Scheme (ORS) guidelines.