Publications and resources
Corporate publications, parent information kit, tools for educators, forms and guidelines.
In this section
- General information for everyone involved in Special Education that outlines our vision, priorities, programmes and our commitment to you. This section also includes information on how to resolve any concerns you may have.
- Resources for Boards of Trustees
- A guide to meeting special education needs at school: Information for boards of trustees.
- Resources for educators
- Factsheets about our core services; booklets and website to support educators working with children with specific disabilities.
- Resources for parents
- Booklets and facstheets from our Parent Information Kit.
- Forms and guidelines
- Forms and guidelines relating to Special Education services and funding.