Policy and Strategy
Information about the Ministry of Education's key international education-related strategies, policies and projects.
In this section
- Leadership Statement for International Education
- This Leadership Statement sets aspirations for the growth the Government wants to achieve in international education over the next 15 years.
- International Education Agenda
- The 2007-2012 International Education Agenda sets the direction for government’s engagement in international education, and identifies priority areas for action.
- The Education Amendment Act 2011
- The Education Amendment Act 2011 came into force on 30 August 2011. In addition to the establishment of the new Crown agency promoting international education, the Amendment Act contains a number of changes relating to international students.