For International Students and Parents
Information, resources and guides for international students and their parents.
In this section
- NZ education system overview
- An overview of the governance and structure of education in New Zealand, including information on quality assurance and the international comparability of New Zealand secondary school and tertiary education qualifications
- Code of Practice information for students and parents
- About the Code of Practice, how to make a complaint about an education provider or agent of a provider, information about course fees and withdrawals and lists of Code approved education providers and exchange organisations.
- Additional information for international students and parents
- Information on immigration matters, the quality of education providers, regulations related to student withdrawals and refunds, preparing for studying and living in NZ, and other relevant matters.